***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 10, 2008

Uggh!!!

2 items of "news" for you. 


First - I have a "help ticket" in with Typepad because they recently upgraded our accounts and I have not been able to upload any of my actual pictures into posts.  It's weird.  Yesterday I uploaded that snipped about on-line ordering and it's a picture, but not one of my own so maybe that''s why?  I hope to have an answer soon.  I'm going to try to upload my on-line ordering flyer - another picture not of my own - so we'll see if it will still upload.


Second - on-line ordering is NOT WORKING right now for any demonstrator's websites and demonstrators are unable to place any customer orders right now either.  The company that runs the SU! ordering system is down and SU! has no control over that.  I just thought I would let you know.  I guess keep checking back in with our on-line ordering sites to see if it is back up.  I apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.


***Those of you that placed orders yesterday, they're good to go!!!!


ETA (11:39 AM EST): 


OEX, Online Ordering, and Payment Processing Back Up
September 10, 2008


This morning our payment vendor experienced an outage throughout the United States and was unable to process payments for a variety of customers. As of now the ordering systems are WORKING.  Customers can use the NEW Online Ordering payment processing through my DBWS.  See the link to my site in the right sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)