***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 6, 2008

Easy Peasy and Pink!!!

Dscn4480


This little card was so quick and easy to make!! I used my fun Georgia Peach DSP and my little bloom Sizzlets that came with my SU! Big Shot starter kit.  I ran the DSP through the Big Shot and presto!  Two little flowers that I used on top of a scallop circle punched piece of Regal Rose CS to create my focal image.  I then put a strip of the Georgia Peach DSP onto a little 3x3 note-card, added my layered flower, added some Dazzling Diamonds, stamped the sentiment from Short & Sweet, and my card was finished.  Took much less than 5 minutes to make, and making 10 of them was no problem!!  This card, too, went to my friend who hostessed a workshop.  Yesterday's post contains the first - more elaborate - card.  Hope this quick and easy card can be of inspiration to you when you need just such a card. Isn't it cute?!!?


Stamps:  Short & Sweet, Seasonal Icons (Hostess Level III Holiday Happenings Bundle - flower on envelope)
Ink:  Regal Rose Classic Ink
Paper:  Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose and Whisper White CS, Georgia Peach DSP
Accessories:  Big Shot and Sizzlet (Birds & Blooms), Scallop Circle punch, 2-way Glue Pen, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals

2 comments:

  1. What an awesome card! This is the kind of card you could easily reproduce for all occasions! Maybe I should stick to your designs for Christmas! Are you doing a Christmas card workshop by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty pink card. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)