***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 20, 2008

Have you seen these yet?

DSCN4729 


I'm not sure if you've seen any of the ornaments from this FUN kit that SU! has in the upcoming Holiday Mini Catalog, but they are SO FUN!!! You can customize the size of your ornament depending on how big you want it.  For this ornament, I used 8 circles.  You could use just 4, on up to whatever even number your little stampin' heart desires!!!  I love the patternedpaper used for this kit - it's SO pretty and perfect for the Christmas tree.  The best part is that you can make over SIXTY FIVE ornaments with this kit, and it's only $19.95.  That's a great deal!!  Also, you can obviously make these without the kit - simply punch a bunch of circles and score them, but these circles come pre-scored so you don't have to figure out how to get an even triangle scored onto your circle to fold the three sides!!!  I know I wouldn't want to do that - especially to make a lot of them!!!  So, add it to your wish-list of items from the Holiday Mini Catalog that you've seen in sneak peeks around the stamping world!!!


PS - the ornaments are pretty easy to put together, but you may want to play with the pieces before you permanently adhere them.  Some people have a harder time conceptualizing the geometry behind the circles, but by no means is it difficult or impossible!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)