***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 19, 2008

Spooky Spider

Spooky_Spider_0908


We got to see this adorable candy jar with the Spooky Spider on it at Convention, and it is ADORABLE!!  If you're into Halloween and all of the cute decorations that you can display at this time of year, then you'll love the Spooky Spider.  It can go on your windows, your walls, your doors, glass jars (as in the picture), wooden boards, whatever you want, and if you want it to be it is temporary.  If you want it to be permanent, then just don't scrape/peel it off!!!  Contact me to order yours today before they're GONE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)