So, I have been given really sweet awards by my fellow bloggers and to be honest I just have been so busy and scheduling posts out so far in advance (shhhh....don't tell!!) that I haven't played. Well, I thought I would try to be better about that and Hilary from over at Hilary Scraps gave me this award:
Well, I will play but don't want any of the people I tag to feel obligated or anything - I'm sure some or even all of them have already been given this award and/or decided to pass it on or not. I just like this one because it is making me take an extra second to leave more than just a comment on SOME of my favorite blogs.
Here are the rules:
(1) The winner can put the logo on their blog.
(2) Link the person you received your award from.
(3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
(4) Put links of those on yours.
(5) Leave a message on the blogs of the girls or boys you’ve nominated (I may not follow this rule - I feel cheesy when I do this).
1. Beate - I just love her sketches and the talent that she possess in her little finger is more than I have in my whole body. She is one amazing lady.
2. Nancy Morgan - She makes such fun projects and I love her taste in colors and how she layers on her cards. She's got an adorable new puppy too ;)
3. Nancy Riley - I enjoy checking Nancy's blog in my Google reader when she updates. She is so careful in her crafting that the layers are perfect and everything looks gorgeous.
4. Laura - her sense of balance and style is amazing. I love how she ties all of the elements of her cards in together so well. Gorgeous stuff!
5. Laura - I just love her fun style and reading her stories about work (she's a SOLDIER!!) and dating. I'm amazed she finds the time to stamp and make such great cards!!!
6. Becky - Her clean and simple style is so AWESOME! I love it and enjoy checking in on her blog with google reader. I am excited to be able to swap with her too!!
7. Kristina - I don't think there has been anything that Kristina has made that I haven't LOVED. Her style is exactly how I dream mine to be - maybe someday!!!
As I said, I don't expect any of these ladies to play - they can if they want. To be honest, I felt like I could have listed another hundred blogs, at least, but I had to stop somewhere and figured I'd follow the rules :) To see more blogs I love, check out my sidebar.