***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 29, 2008

Eastern Blooms with some bling....

DSCN4751  


I LOVED this card by Dannie over at Dannie's Designs and it is a sketch from a past Stampin' Success.  I decided to CASE it but switch the orientation of the card a little and omit the sentiment.  I'd love to hear what you think.


Stamps:  Eastern Blooms
Paper: Baja Breeze CS, Old Olive Textured CS, Green Tea and Baja Breeze Patterns DSP
Ink:  Baja Breeze classic ink
Accessories: Filigree Designer Brad, 1/2" circle punch, Baja Breeze striped ribbon, dimensionals

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful Card!
    ..such pretty DP..nice colors!
    Bling is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! Looks like I'll be needing some new designer series paper now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marti HollingsworthSep 29, 2008, 9:13:00 PM

    Hi Marie, I love, love, love, your cards!! Beautiful!! I love to check out your blog and see your beautiful picture and remember your smile!!! Have a very most joy filled week!!
    Hugs, Marti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just Beautiful! Need I say more? I love the cards you make and I also dito everything that Marti just said.
    Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love all the DP, great job. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is gorgeous! It also gives me so many ideas.... now I just need time to play around with it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is Classy! Just beautiful...I am going
    to teach it at my Club.
    Thanks
    Peg

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)