***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 26, 2008

If you subscribe to my blog....

If you subscribe to my blog via Feedblitz, I would encourage you to use the new "subscribe via e-mail" box that is in the left side-bar and to delete your subscription via Feedblitz (should be able to do so in one of the e-mails you receive from Feedblitz like the one you received updating you on this post).  I'm moving my data tracking over to Feedburner and just thought it would be nice if my subscribers migrated over there too if they could.  You will still get the timely updates that I have made a new post via Feedburner just as you have with Feedblitz.  Thanks for moving your subscription, if you do!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)