***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 28, 2008

Subscription Update....

As you know, I don't usually post on Sundays, but I wanted to let you know that I don't want anyone to be unhappy or have to change a routine that's working for them, so I re-added the Feedblitz Subscription link in my left-hand sidebar.  Now you can choose - Feedblitz, Feedburner, or something else entirely!! Happy Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. Marie ~ You are too considerate! I changed to Feedburner from Feedblitz. This morning I received the CURRENT post as opposed to yesterday's post! I am delighted!
    Happy week!
    Lynda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie, you are too nice! I already switched mine over as well. It was very easy and really doesn't make a bit of difference so I am all set. Thanks for the updates!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)