***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 8, 2008

IC144 - Porcupine Inspiration

Dscn4657


Animals So, some of you may have already seen this card on SCS - I forgot to post it on here.  Oops!!  I thought that the Inspiration Challenge on Saturday was too fun to pass up and this card started forming in my head pretty quickly after I saw the little porcupine in the picture.  If you click on the picture with him in it to the left it will get larger and you can see him and the patterns, color and textures I drew from a little better.  I blurred all of the other animals to just focus on him, but if you go to IC144 then you can click on the thumbnails in that post and see all of the cute animals that were our inspiration for this week.












 


Stamps:  NONE!!
Paper:  Kraft, Bashful Blue and Whisper White CS, Bella Rose DSP (Chocolate Chip scalloped circle), Spring Showers DSP (retired)
Ink:  NONE!!
Accessories:  Hidden Garden Chocolate Chip Rub-on, Seasonal Sayings Chocolate Chip Rub-on (Hostess Level III bundle item), Kraft Taffeta Ribbon, Crop-a-Dile, crochet thread, Scallop Edge punch, 1-1/4" Circle punch, 1-3/8" Circle punch, dimensionals

3 comments:

  1. I love the colors you chose to inspire your card! I could see this card for many occasions! Plus- no stamping! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Marie!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! I love how versatile this could be!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)