***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 12, 2008

No news....

In this case, that's not good news.  I will not have any posts for you in the near future because I haven't been able to find any other pictures that I can upload.  I am sorry, and I hope to get this resolved.  I may be moving my blog so keep your eyes peeled for that.  I also hope that Typepad will make this right whether I have to move my blog or not.  Have a great weekend, and definitely subscribe to my blog via the feedblitz link in the sidebar or some other means so that as this problem is worked through you will be the first to know of its resolution (moving to a new host, or problem fixed).  I should add that I will be very sad if I have to move from Typepad.  I LOVE the look of my blog and the ease with which I USED to be able to work with the Typepad posting program. 



Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)