***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 27, 2008

New Catty Swap #1

DSCN4730web   


I hosted a new catty swap with two different groups that I am part of.  This is the first one that they girls have received by now so it's okay to share.  It wasn't quite what I envisioned, but I still really like it.  I had originally thought I would either add glitter to the blooms, or shade the with sponged ink on the stamp prior to stamping, but I didn't end up doing either because I really wanted to use Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip and Really Rust as my colors and I couldn't picture a good monochromatic color for the Baja Breeze other than stamping it off and adding itself back, and I didn't want to do that.  So...this is what developed.  I am pleased with it and it is my favorite color combo after all, right Daphne?  ;)


Stamps:  Upsy Daisy, Inspired by Nature and Best Yet
Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, and Whisper White CS, Really Rust Textured CS, Baja Breeze Patterns DSP
Ink:  Baja Breeze, Really Rust, and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink
Accessories:  1-3/8" and 1-1/4" circle punches, Crop-a-Dile, Antique Brass Jumbo Eyelets, Baja Breeze Striped Grosgrain

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)