***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 14, 2008

Check it out!

Still no news on uploading my pictures regularly, but over at Go. Be Creative. there's a cool new feature where you can subscribe to the GBC mailing list to get great info on "upcoming kits, contests, and crops...and soak up all the creative goodness that is our monthly newsletter!"


Click HERE to be taken to the mailing list subscription page!!  Go. Subscribe.


GBCoctober Here is a picture of what the GBC October kit looks like - just in time for Halloween!!!  Be sure to order today by going here to sign up for the kit club.  There are lots of options from one month, all the way up to 12 and if you find out that you have an upcoming kit then you can defer that month.  It's GREAT!!  I think this kit for October will actually be pretty versatile too - not just for use with Halloween projects.  Just wait until you see what I make for my GBC DT projects with it!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. That kit looks like tons of fun...especially with the little chipboard homes!
    Oh, BTW...the paper share came!!!! I am in PAPER HEAVEN!!!! Thank you SO very much for cutting and organizing and shipping of that huge stack of loveliness!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)