***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 12, 2008

Still frustrating....

I'm discovering now that some pictures will upload (about 10% of the ones I have on my computer) but there is a new problem with the other 90%.  They either won't upload and say that that file isn't valid, or they appear to upload but then where the picture should be is a huge outline of the shape of the picture along with a little box with a red "x" in it and the picture's file name beside that.  Any clues/help out there?  This is not good....  I searched through the pictures and came up with this one.  I uploaded it once and then Typepad froze.  My cursor started blinking extremely rapidly and would move, but it wouldn't click on anything and I couldn't change the screen.  I had to Ctrl + Alt + Delete the program and re-type it for you after opening Typepad back up and starting from scratch.  The upgrade sure sounds great, but it's definitely not working great!!!

Here's today's WOW swap card by Desa Dugas - it's actually a gift card holder and as I'm uploading it, I'm hoping that the picture of the cute inside will upload too.


Here's the inside:

Well...sorry - that picture got a "Sorry, this file isn't valid." Message like I mentioned above.  I'm truly sorry, but I wanted to post something for you.  Once again, I will add the picture once this is all straightened out.  Cross your fingers for me that it WILL get fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)