***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 16, 2008

So Shelli

I realized that even though I was SO EXCITED about Shelli Gardner's new blog after Convention that I immediately added it in my sidebar (it's in the SU! section), I didn't tell you about it!!!  Shelli, is the co-founder and current owner of SU! and she created her own blog and she even has fun challenges on it!!  I just noticed today that the winners SHE picks in her challenges get a FREE STAMP SET from SU!!!!!!  So, go on over to So Shelli and check her fun blog out.  You can see her challenges here.  What are you waiting for?!?!?


PS - after we get back from gymnastics today I will upload some pics and share a card with you.  Take care!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)