***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 12, 2008

Test

This is my TWELFTH TIME trying to upload this card.  Somehow this card uploads today and it didn't yesterday.  That's good, right?!?!  The problem is that Typepad keeps freezing up and I even set it to "Lite Editor" in case I have a slow computer - which I don't - we have FIoS Internet and it is SUPER FAST. 


I will try to upload the box that we made to go with the card.  Well, it wouldn't let me upload the box.  I'm sorry!!  I will try later - if I'm still a Typepad user!!!!  I'm basically trying to post throughout the day to see if things are working, so bear with me!!  I discovered that how I usually tell you to click on the card for the picture close-up doesn't work right.  You can't scroll and see the whole thing so it appears that that function is not working properly either.


DSCN4347 


Stamps:  Eastern Blooms, Thank You Kindly
Paper:  Whisper White CS and Envelope
Ink:  Pink Pirouette and Chocolate Chip Classic Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)