***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 20, 2007

RAK's - THANK YOU!!!!

I just want to give a quick thanks to Kathy (Kathat on SCS) and Vera (Vera on SCS). I'm not sure if Vera has a blog, but Kathy does and if you click on her name above, you'll go to it. They both have great galleries, and Vera is someone that I've become very familar with on SCS. I LOVE her work and was so honored to get a card from her. Kathy sent me a card inspired by one of my own, and that is another honor to have someone like something I did enough to CASE it. Thanks so much ladies, and I will post pics of the cards tomorrow.

Today has been CRAZY!!!!! We have been painting the girls room and trying to arrange it so that their new beds arriving tomorrow actually have a place to go. With our little boy on the way in July, we're trying to put the girls in a room together (we only have 3 bedrooms) which will be interesting. We wanted the stress of this new sleeping/living situation to happen before the baby comes so that the girls don't associate it in any way with him. I spent much of today and last Saturday painting the girls room, and there's nothing quite like an often uncoordinated pregnant lady trying to paint in a tight space (much of the furniture had to stay in the room so we could get the painting done so it could dry). I'm sure you can just imagine how much paint ended up on me instead of the walls. :P LOL

Speaking of CRAZY, I've had to move all of my stamping stuff into a small area in the baby's/guest room. Oh, how we need more space!!! It looks like it will work out but I lose my stamping area as far as actually DOING my stamping in that area. I had to fold up my craft table and call it a "workshop" table until further notice. :) I'll be using the kitchen table now and will have to bring everything out there and put it all right back. Uggh!!!!! Anyway, someday we will hopefully have more room, but for now this will have to do.

So, this is what I've been busy with and why there are not any pictures today. I still have to upload the pics from the Cards for Troops event, and have to take pics of the two lovely RAK's I received. You will get to see them though, I promise!!!

Take care, and have a great weekend. I'll post a picture of a card tomorrow so check back!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, well I hear ya! We live in a 2 bedroom, with a small den that could essentially be turned into a 3rd room, but when I had my 2nd daughter, we tried putting her in with her sister (who was 1 1/2 yrs. old at the time) and she kept her awake, so we moved the baby into the den, even painted it and turned it into her room, that didn't work, so we moved her into our bedroom! Took her 2 yrs. to sleep through the night! Anyway, the girls are crammed in a small bedroom but have bunk beds and their room went from lavendar to pink and we painted those butterflies on the walls (from the Bold Butterfly DD set). They are 6 & 8 now and are outgrowing it quickly!! But I can't give up my stamping space!! :) Guess we'll be turning the garage into a big bedroom for them someday soon! (OR...a really HUGE stamp room!!) HA! I didn't know you were expecting. CONGRATS!! Best wishes on your pregnancy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, Marie, God willing we'll be here. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)