***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 3, 2007

Thank You Ronee!!!

I got a cute card in the mail from Ronee and wanted to let her know that I got it. I will try my bet to get it to get it posted tomorrow when there's a "lull" in the visiting with my parents who are in town. Ronee has a great blog with some cute cards (and some cute girls!), so check it out here! Thanks so much for the card Ronee!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)