***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 13, 2007

Last Butterfly Kisses...

...in the trilogy of cards I stamped. This one is definitely different. I got tired of the greens and switched to Cool Caribbean and Not Quite Navy. I also changed the layout because I wanted my butterfly off-center and I felt the horizontal layout allowed for a more visually appealing image. The dots are made with my Not Quite Navy marker to give the butterfly flight. Again I used my Paper Tray sentiments and added a small Butterfly Kisses flower with Not Quite Navy brads to the words. I used Stickles again on all of the little circles in the patterned butterfly image - I hope you can see them!!! Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL and simple, what more could a gal ask for? I could see the glitter very well when I enlarged it, TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just got this set but have not played with it yet(my 1st acrylics) but I love your simplicity on the latest cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jennifer NellenbackApr 13, 2007, 7:50:00 AM

    very cute!!! I love this card. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love what the stickles adds to the butterfly! Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another very pretty card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the butterfly kisses set. But I have a hard time with the stickles is there a secret I should know?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Marie I like this one the best!!! the trail behind the butterfly is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fantastic card! I love the caribbean and navy together. I also love how you did the sentiment and the brad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)