***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 9, 2007

Angel Company Stamps

My friend Anne borrowed my black StazOn re-inker today and I just figured what are friends for? Not a big deal, really. Well, to my surprise, she came to my house and gave me a stamp set from the Angel Company (sorry, I don't know the name of it) that has several all-occasion images in it: a rain cloud, an Easter basket, a bunny's head, a flower, a Pilgrim's hat, a shamrock, an egg, etc. It makes me think of spring and it's super cute! I had a picture in my head right away of something clean and simple to make with just about any of the images. The card pretty much turned out how I envisioned it, and I think I'll use the same kind of layout for another with some of the other stamp sets. You should check out Anne's Angel Company website. They have GREAT papers, very cost-efficient embellishments, tons of different types of inks including the new Dew Drops that are all the rage, and of course some really cute stamps. Here is the link to her site. Below is the card I made. I simply stamped in black StazOn, colored in with my Pretty in Pink, Regal Rose, Certainly Celery and Old Olive SU! markers, added some words from my Papertrey Ink set, Paper Tray (coloring only an "a" in one of the words to make the actual word, a), and then putting some brads on for at least a little dimension. I hope you like it!!!

PS - Don't forget to put yourself into the running for my blog candy drawing that closes tomorrow at noon Central Time. See THIS post.

3 comments:

  1. So simple and simply beautiful! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable! I love those flowers. Don't you just love friends. Good job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The card is too cute! I'm gonna have to check out TAC.KraftyChic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)