***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 12, 2007

Milk Mumu Nursing Covers

I'm sure a lot of you out there reading this have grown children, don't have children, or don't want children, but for those of you that (will) have a baby or know someone that has or is having a baby and wants to breastfeed, I thought I would pass on info about a friend of mine and her business. Angie is amazing - she's a stay-at-home mom, used to be in the military, is super talented and creative (she should be a stamper!!!) and created a little business in her home that is just growing and growing. She makes nursing covers for moms that allow them to breastfeed with the security of knowing the cover isn't going to get yanked down by a little one, and the fabrics she uses are designer fabrics!!! So, like I said, if you breastfeed, will breastfeed in the future, or know someone who does, check out Angie's store Milk Mumu (added to my sidebar under Sites of Interest). They make great gifts, she gives them to all of our friends and so everyone wants her at their baby shower!! ;) I can't wait to get my hands on one, or two, or..... When you're in her store, just click on"The one and only: Milk Mumu Nursing/Breastfeeding cover" and it will take you to the page where you can view all of her fabrics. Just so you know, some of the fabrics are listed under a paragraph of descriptions, so don't assume you've seen them all until your page won't scroll any further. She has 100% positive feedback and it really is an incredible thing that she has done creating this business so why not support her!?!? Take care!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Marie, this is such an awesome idea! From what I could see her work is fantastic. I pray her business grows exponentially, I will share this with whomever I can. TFS.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)