***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 7, 2007

I'm no Beate....

I won't even pretend to be on the level of Beate, or Julie Ebersole, or any of the other stamping/blogging goddesses, but I'm curious as to why my counter from the Stampin' Top 50 doesn't say anything? I heard if you're in the 200's it works, is this true? I should have a number in there then, and even if it's 299 and it's supposed to work, I would be darn proud!! Can anyone shed some light? I e-mailed the Stampin' Top 50 people and never heard anything back. Thanks in advance!!

5 comments:

  1. I read on someone's blog (can't remember who now) that Stamping Top 50 is NOT very customer friendly. Someone made the comment that they were more about getting advertisers and lots of "clicks" on links, but not really into helping us resolve issues like no number showing up. This is all complete hearsay, so I'm not sure. I was so disgusted with it, that I ended up deleting it from my blog.Hope you have better luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure, but my first attempt was just like yours...no number. I too emailed them with no response. I finally deleted that account and re-registered and now it is working! Someone told me that somewhere during the registration process you can click whether to have it public or private. I don't remember seeing that, but maybe that is why. HTH!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know that happened to me once, it was working for a while and then stopped when I cleared my history and cookies. I resigned in and had to re-add the link and then once it's on your blog again, click on it so it takes you to the Top 50 site again - I think that's how it activates. I did finally get it back. good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have ANY idea what you're talking about but I wish you all the best in getting it resolved. [[[Hugs]]]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kathy!! It worked! Now my ranking is LOTS lower because I'm starting from scratch, but I like to think that of all the bloggers out there, at least I even have a number!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)