***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 5, 2007

Emma's Birthday and Gretel is in da House!!

While my parents have been here, my hubby has been out of town so he's been missing out on getting to know our new puppy Gretel. She is super sweet and friendly. Even though we were sad that Peter had to go while they're here, it was good timing for me and he can meet the little one when he gets back. My parents have been so helpful and I even got some peaceful stamping done today!!! Some of the things we have done this week are: we celebrated Emma's birthday on Monday so that she could have it with her grandparents, my dad and I went out and hauled dirt to the house from the base's compost facility, and he and I put it in my front garden area. My mom and I planted a ton of flowers, and I've been able to actually keep the house fairly clean - not immaculate, but not super messy either. It has been great! Here are some pics from the princess party and of Gretel.

Of course, they had to dress up as little Princesses:


We had to give Sarah some presents too - they're both still a little young to understand that it's the other one's birthday and they don't get anything too. It made it more fun to have both of them happy anyway:


Here Emma is while blowing out her candles (the darn camera's so slow they were all out!):


And HERE is Gretel!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Your children are beautiful but my son LOVES your dog. LOLAlison

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dog - keep 'em comin'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! I'm sure they had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Emma and welcome home Gretel.Your girls are absolutely beautiful! I'm astounded by how much Emma looks so much like you. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh My Goodness you have an adorable baby PUG! I love her. Your kids are cute too. :} Very cute, but hey so aren't mine.. Back to the dog.. I love Pugs., Mine is Chloe and she was just 8 years old in January. :} Keep her eyes well lubricated adnsafe. Our Chloes lost an eye last year, no infection, no injury.. just burst open from being so dry. Our vet never warned of this, only potential injury from th ebulging and cataracts are common... It was so sad... she suffered while all of the Opthamologists were in CA at a danged! convention.... I'm in Western MA.. Love the blog! Kimmie K PS happy birthday to the little Princess. :}

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)