***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

April 14, 2007

Butterfly Thank You's

Here are the cards I mentioned a few posts ago that were for a friend's baby shower on Friday. I hope she likes them. I've been having a lot of fun with this set! The colors used are my Soft Subtle pink Colorbox Petals chalk ink, and Brown StazOn. I stamped the little butterfly on the envelopes from the Butterfly Kisses set too. That's what's sitting under the card. The rest is pretty self-explanatory. Take care, and have a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

  1. Love all your butterfly cards!!http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. All your Papertrey Ink cards this week have been fantastic...I loved that you kept it simple...highly CASEable (wink, wink!)...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again, another darling card! You going to make me end up buying that butterfly stamp set - LOL!!!Love how you add the dots.http://celebrationmoments.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful in pink! All of the butterfly cards are wonderful. I'm sure she'll like the TY notes! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are gorgeous! I am sure she will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another pretty card with this set! I love pink and brown together and the little trail is perfect.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)