***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 1, 2007

Happy New Year!

Okay, okay. I'm SO SORRY for not being good at posting anything of late. The holidays have been so fun, with my husband home and our house full of friends (or us going to their houses) that I have not had ANY time to stamp. Tomorrow that will change. I have a technique that I've been really wanting to try, so I am going to do it and post the image tomorrow night. A hint - it involves transparency sheets. Anyway, I hope that each of you had a fun time bringing in the New Year and that you'll be able to keep all (or at least some) of the resolutions you have made. With me going into my 12th week of pregnancy, it's really starting to sink in that I'M PREGNANT and we're going to have THREE KIDS by next Christmas! I hope I can handle them. My girls are such a blessing, and for the most part they're so easy, but I sure do like what little sleep I get now, and a baby is sure to change that :) My resolution that I most want to stick to is to keep my kids first - which unfortunately will make me have to sacrifice some stamping time - so that they know without a doubt that that is where they stand with me. Emma loves to stamp, so it will be fun to let her join in the fun to steal a little stamping time before they go to bed, but I'm going to back off just a tad as a demonstrator this year. It's not like I'm making tons of money or anything :) I'm supposed to be doing this for fun, and this year, it's going to be that way!!!! Anyway, that's my resolution that I wanted to share. I wish each of you a very happy New Year, and success at working on those resolutions of your own that you've chosen to improve you and your life. Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)