***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 24, 2007

Blah....

Well, my girls have been sick since Saturday. All kinds of nasty stuff to include but not limited to Sarah having an ear infection. I got some of it, I can hardly breath and the congestion is so bad that I haven't been able to taste anything for the past two days, much less smell. Sarah got sick and I tried to clean it up off the floor and thought I had, until Peter came home and said, "it smells really bad over here," and I hadn't even told him she had been sick yet. I guess it just LOOKED clean :) Anyway, I'm scrounging around in my pictures to post something for you to look at since I don't feel like making anything today (plus I have my stamp camp to get ready for tomorrow night). So, here it is:



This is just a little birthday card that I made for our girls' friend, Abby. Abby just turned two and the girls were sick on Saturday when they were supposed to go to her birthday party, so this card and its attached present are waiting for her when we can give it to her germ free :) I just love the Wild About You stamp set. The little bird is fun to sit on the other animals, and I like to make the animals hold the flower. It's a super cute set!


As some of you may have noticed, I've put these quirky little questionaires on my blog every now and then, and I stumbled across this on on Allison's blog. You can see her blog here. It's a good one! Below is the survey. Being married, some of the questions were a little weird, but I answered them the way I would have when I was dating/engaged to my hubby. Have fun! :)







You Are 51% Scary

You're a pretty normal, nice girl... but you definitely have your scary moments.
As long as you acknowledge them and apologize, you'll probably keep your guy around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)