***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 19, 2007

Stamp Camp Projects

First, if you're interested in blank coasters that you can alter and create gift boxes, mini albums, calendars, picture frames and many more projects out of - see my post called "As Promised!" for more details. I am taking requests for the coasters only until the end of the day Saturday, and then the "Coaster Share" will be closed at midnight. No more requests on Sunday.

Below you will see what my Stamp Campers will get to make on the 25th. I'm charging them $15 because there are many more projects than usual. I will have them make 2 cards, a 6 x 6 scrap book page, 6 Pocket Notes (with 6 envelopes), and a cute little Pocket Notes Purse to hold the notes. I will be making instructions and handing them out at the Camp. I got the idea from SCS'er JanTInk. She made up a template that she came up with after adapting a design by S. Dailey. My template will be VERY similar and I almost totally CASE'd her paper choice (patterned paper found in the Winter Mini Catalog), but I will be making some modifications to it that I found helpful to me and hopefully my stampers. Plus, I don't want to use her exact template and instructions, I would feel bad. She is super creative, and has a blog that you can visit here. I visit her blog daily and as soon as I'm not too lazy to do it, I'm adding it to my "Blogs I Visit." Anyway, hopefully you can get a good idea of what all of the projects are. It was a little difficult to get them all in one picture and to show well. I wish I could have put the Pocket Notes near the Pocket Purse, but they just wouldn't stand up well anywhere else. Without further ado...here is the picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)