***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 16, 2007

Real Icicles!

We knew last night that we could wake up to snow this morning. I was excited that the girls might get to see it. Well, no snow, but Sarah pointed out some icicles that were bothering her that had formed on their little play house outside. Peter gets to stay home because they fear the roads may be dangerous, plus the planes can't fly when ice cubes are falling from the sky. So, with him home, I'm going to finally try to clean my stamp room/Sarah's room (poor child, she has a corner in it for her bed) that has been a disaster since my Craft Fair back in December. I am itching for a clean spot to work in, but it's going to take a LONG time. Anyway, here are some pics of our little icicles. Maybe I'll get out later and see if there's anything pretty to take a picture of. I LOVE ice storms. In Kentucky growing up, we had lots of trees and I always thought they ended up looking like coral in the ocean when their branches got thick with ice, even out to the little twig tips. It is a beautiful sight, especially when there is snow on the ground. Anyway, to most of you, stay warm! If I get my cleaning done I'll post a picture tonight of something I make with one of my new stamp sets.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)