***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 24, 2006

Merry Christmas!


Well, no projects to post, but I felt like saying Merry Christmas to everyone that visits my blog. I'm so excited for tomorrow, I LOVE giving presents and I think I got my husband a pretty good one that he wouldn't have expected, and I think the girls will like what they get. Most of their presents are from my parents, but Santa and Mommy and Daddy should score pretty well with them too :) I'm so thankful that we have been blessed such as we have to be able to provide gifts to our girls, and our friends and family. We have such wonderful family and friends, and we're so thankful for them. I hope that each of you is able to enjoy time this season with those that you love and care about. I also hope that each of us can really take our Saviour's example to heart and help those less fortunate, or those that just need a little lift in their day. Even the small gestures of kindness, compliments to others, or a helping hand can make a world of difference in the day of someone else. I am so thankful for my Savior, and the knowledge that I have of Him. I hope that the Spirit will touch each of you this season, and whether you believe in Him or not, we can all strive to be better people and to help others. That is how we can truly be happy. So, merry Christmas everyone!! I hope to post before the new year, but take care until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)