***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 27, 2007

Cheating Again....

I don't think I'll have time to make anything today. I've got that baby shower, and then later today my little "outing" with my girlfriends.

I wanted to give you all a heads-up that I'm going to start putting some of the SCS Sketch Challenges on here and challenge YOU to do them! They are so great. I'll have the link to the Challenge on SCS (Emily Giovanni sponsors them, and I have a link to her blog on the right side of your screen - Stamping and Stuff), a picture of the sketch layout, and then the card I made with that sketch. I hope to do this Monday and will do it at least once a week. The Skech Challenges are so great at getting your creative juices flowing and when you combine them with a Splitcoast Color Challenge, then your card is almost made for you!!!

What I'll post for you today is why I said I'm cheating - here's what I meant when I said I was going to add ribbon to the cards featured yesterday. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)