***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 31, 2007

Big Deal

Alphabet, that is.... I decided to veer away from using the Headline Alphabet for the letters on my most recent name frame. This time I used the Big Deal Alphabet and I really like how it turned out. This frame was for someone in one of the flying squadrons here, so I used the little tiger cub stamp that the squadron commander's wife gave me to use on all of the frames she purchases for new moms in her squadron. It's cute and I colored it in this time instead of leaving it white. I tried also to not over-embellish since it's a boy's frame. Since it didn't matter if it was all SU! product or not, I used some CTMH paper that I have for the background paper. I hope the mom likes it!!!



I got this question from Jane today: Where do you get the frames that are long like this? I get them from Wal-Mart and they are only $3.00. They come with a mat inside that would allow you to put two 3.5 x 5 or two 4 x 6 pictures in them. They are plain wood like this, a more ornate wood that's darker and has some gold "dots", black just like this wood, and a silvery-gold ornate frame that's good for little girls. Hope that helps!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure she'll love it. I've never made one of these yet. Where do you get the frames that are long like that?Janetroopersma (SCS)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)