***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

January 11, 2007

I can't wait!!

I placed an order with SU! that qualified me for FIVE free Sell-a-Bration items!!! I was the hostess on a large order, mind you, I didn't order that much stuff for ME (I wish!!). So, the goodies are suppposed to arrive on the 15th and I can't wait to play with the stamps and the Simply Scrappin' kit. I've been in kind of a stamping slump, so I don't have anything to post today - I'm sorry. With this order, I'll have ALL of the free items associated with Sell-a-Bration and you've already seen a sample made with Happy Harmony. I will do my best to get something up before the 15th, and definitely after (using my new sets!). Below is another one of those goofy quizes that people can put in their blogs. I wasn't sure of the exact connotations of "sweet" and "rich" but you can see what dessert I'm most like and take the quiz to find out for yourself!!

You Are Smores

Unusual and unconventional, you make your strange ways work for you.
You've got personality - no one's denying that!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)