***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

June 18, 2008

Welcome Baby Mini Album

I purchased a class planner from Andrea Walford on making a Family Treasures Mini Album and I modified it to fit my own needs in making this baby album for a friend who recently had a little boy - he is her 2nd child. I hope that she likes it. I included a close-up of all the textures that are on the cover. On the card stock stickers that extend into the space where a photo goes (you'll see what I'm talking about in the photos below), I left half of the backing on the sticker. This way the sticker is in place where I want it but my friend can put her picture on the matte and then remove the backing and stick the sticker down the rest of the way.

For info on purchasing the album class planner from Andrea, click on her name above. She has some OUTSTANDING classes by e-mail and demonstrator class planners.

I plan on offering this mini album as a class to my customers once I live in my own house again, and I will let them pick whichever Simply Scrappin' Kit they would like to make their album to showcase the event/people/occasion that they want.

If you are my customer and want to go ahead and get this album and tutorial and make it on your own, e-mail me and I will take your order so you can get the items ASAP.

PS - I will be changing the white o-wire binding to larger ones, but for photographic purposes I used the only ones I had which are MUCH too small.

The pictures are in order from the cover through to the end of the book. Enjoy!











ETA - Well, I got to looking at the last two pages, and just couldn't leave them be. I had to add one more thing to each of them. So, these two photos are what the last two pages look like now, and the book has been taken apart to await the arrival of some 1" o-wire binding (still white).


Stamps: NONE!!!
Paper: Special Delivery Boy Simply Scrappin' Kit
Ink: NONE!!!
Accessories: On Board Chipboard Book Basics (small) for font and back cover, Stylized Silver Hodge Podge Hardware (2008 Occasions Mini Catalog - available through 30 June '08), Wild Wasabi Double-Stitched ribbon, River Rock Double-Stitched ribbon, dimensionals, mini glue dots, bind-it-all, white 3/8" o-wire (will be using 1" to replace 3/8")

3 comments:

  1. this is a little sweetie.liking those colors.scrapbook-crazy mini scrapbook blogmini album competition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marie you did a beautiful job on this. Who wouldn't love it!Barbara Vogt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah {SCS: Sairabee}Jun 22, 2008, 9:18:00 PM

    This is adorable! I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)