***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

June 29, 2008

Last Sneak Peek for GBC July Kit

I had this post scheduled so that I didn't have to actually sit down and spend time away from my family on Sunday, and hopefully it intrigues you.  :)

Dscn0760_2I went a little circle crazy on this, my last Sneak Peek before the big reveal of all of my projects (that I can show you on the 1st) using the July "Coconut Mango" Scrapbook Kit featuring Fancy Pants papers available at Go. Be Creative.  Don't forget to play in my scavenger hunt to win an entire kit for free (have to post before I draw the winner on July 1st - see the sticky for more details)!!!  It's valued at $30+ and is a really nice kit.  I LOVE the artsy.licious letters and used them on both scrapbook pages and cards.  They are too cute!!!  Anyway.  Hope you like the peek and stay tuned for the reveal and the drawing of the winner of the kit on July 1st!


Paper:  Core'dinations CS in Orange and Blue Lightning, Fancy Pants "About a Boy" paper in "chillin'"
Accessories visible in this "peek":  Paper piercing tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)