***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

June 3, 2008

eScape in June


I've moved a lot lately, and because I have, many of my loyal customers are no longer living in the same state as me. Well, I don't want you to miss out on the the Open House I'm having on June 25th!!! You can see more about it here, on my SU! website.

To my customers: if you can't make it to the Open House, I'm offering the eScape bundle to you at an additional 5% off, ONLY ON JUNE 25th because that's my special for those that attend the Open House. That makes it 30% that you would receive off of the original price of the bundle. I think that this is a great promotion because what it's promoting is showing people that you care about them more than just hitting send on an e-mail that you mass-generate. It shows that you took the time to hand-create a gift for them in the form of a card, to let them know you love them. Below is the information about the promotion. E-mail me to place your order!!!

eScape 2008
Put down the phone, turn off the computer, and break free from the 'e'!
Remember when you got letters in your mailbox instead of your inbox? On June 25, 2008, Stampin' Up! is taking the day to unplug and unwind, and reconnect on a personal level with friends and loved ones through handmade cards. And we invite you to eScape with us throughout the month of June!
Reconnect with your "wireless network" by attending my eScape event (in OK) or hosting one of your own! Take advantage of the 25 percent discount on select items in the eScape bundle to help you create that special message from the heart during the ENTIRE month of June!!!

eScape Bundle (item 113700):

Love Notes Assortment (p. 167)
Circle of Friendship Stamp Set (p. 143)
Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad (p. 165)
Very Vanilla 5/8" Grosgrain Ribbon (p. 191).
The total separately is $40.10 but bundled together it's $30 so that equals a 25% savings!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)