***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

June 24, 2008

I finally got one....

A Janome Sew Mini, that is. Hancock Fabrics had them on sale for $49.99 and I thought that that was a decent deal and I think I got free shipping because it was my first purchase from them, so I was happy. I FINALLY used it - but it's on one of the projects I can't show you in its entirety. I can, however, show you a little peek. If you check out the July Kit at Go. Be Creative. you'll see what I used to make this layout. I even used something from the kit that wasn't intended for use, but I love to get creative with things. In July I'll be able to explain ;) Enjoy this peek! I'm hoping to actually get to stamp a card (and maybe even sew on it!) VERY soon!!

1 comment:

  1. well I love the look of the sneak peek here...I can't wait to see the rest of it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)