***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

June 4, 2008

Stamps By Judith

If you check out the website Stamps By Judith, you may be able to find the stamps used for this card. I bought them a couple of years ago, so I don't know if she still carries them. She has a list of stamps by numbers, and that's where I would look (I'll give you the numbers on the stamps I used). Anyway, I just wanted to make a fun little card where I created the scene, and try my hand at some more water coloring. My water coloring is a work in progress, so I would love to know what you think! The one thing I should have done is put the ground touching the very top-most toes of the chick instead of the bottom ones. He looks like he's tip-toeing :)


Have a great day!

Stamps: Chick (D-02), Pot (C-55), Tall Grass (B-73), Low Grass (C-32) - all "Stamps by Judith", Fluttering By from Verve Visual for sentiment
Paper: Old Olive CS, Water color paper, Summer Picnic Designer Series Paper (2008 Occasions Mini Catalog)
Ink: Black StazOn, Bashful Blue, Old Olive, Really Rust, Close to Cocoa and Summer Sun
Accessories: Flame Dew Drops, Aqua Painter

3 comments:

  1. Adorable card Marie. I think your coloring looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These little chicks are adorable! I think your coloring looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Marie! Those images are cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)