***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

June 23, 2008

Busy, busy....

I have some projects I'm working on that I can't talk about at all, I have some projects I'm working on that I can't show you until July for Go. Be Creative., I have 30+ WOW swap cards (FULL CARDS) to make before July 18th, and I have SU! convention swaps to make if I want to swap at all, along with a VERY nice gift to make for someone also before July 18th. Add in that my kids have swimming lessons every day, I will be moving shortly after July 18th and have to get ready for that, and I have all the other normal things we moms/wives/AF families have to do, and I'm just a tad busy right now. I do have things done that I've completed, but as I mentioned, regretfully I won't be able to show them to you for a while.

Just make sure you use Feedblitz (or some other subscription method) so that you aren't checking back in here when I haven't updated.

I do feel guilty whenever I don't post, so don't worry that I will go too long with out posting something. I'll color a picture for you if I have to! ;)

Don't lose faith in me - I've got lots up my sleeves for July....to include a FREE monthly kit from GBC as Boot Loot that I'll be giving away on the 1st of July. Ooops, did I tell you that?!!? I was going to wait!!!

Have a great night!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)