***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

June 2, 2008

TLC171 - The Whole Enchilada




So, when I saw TLC171 over on SCS today, I thought, "man, I don't have any envelopes, can I still do it?!?!" Then, I thought, "I could make some....but I don't have my envelope template here....it's in storage in Delaware with most of the rest of my stuff (along with my 3x3 envies)." So, I then decided to try to make some little pocket envelopes so that I could do all three - the box, the cards, and the envelopes. I hope you like them, let me know what you think!!!

Above is the picture of everything and below is a picture of each individual item.





Stamps: Live Your Dream

Paper: Soft Sky Textured CS, Soft Sky, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White CS, Afternoon Tea DSP

Ink: Groovy Guava, Wild Wasabi and Chocolate Chip

Accessories: Groovy Guava double-stitched grosgrain, Paper Pretties Kit (flowers and brads), piercing tool and template

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful. How creative you are. I had better check out that challenge.Cheryl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, love it!jillmacd.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card set! Love that stamp set. Just stopping by to let you know the card you sent me is posted on my blog. Thank you so much. You did a wonderful job lining up those letters. I'm pathetic at that, even with a stamp-a-ma-jig. lol Happy stampin!Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)