***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

June 16, 2008

Super Simple Frame


So, I got time to post earlier than I thought. I made this frame pretty simple because I didn't have much time on my hands to craft today, but I loved the papers I got from Go. Be Creative. and really wanted to play with them and the small wooden letters I got there. You can get the patterned Fancy Pants petterned paper here, and the wooden letters here. You will love them! I left mine natural but they can be painted or covered with paper.


The lighting in my house made the patterned paper a little more pink than it is, and I couldn't get Photoshop to make it correct without messing up the other colors. I made a simple bow for the corner, modpodged my paper on, and added some brown ric-rac. The ribbon and ric-rac were from an assortment of ribbon that I got for just over A BUCK! Check it out here. The Bazzill CS I used was not on sale, but it was only a quarter a sheet and you can get the Haley color I used here.


GBC is having a sale right now and ALL of the items I used for this project were marked down except the Bazzill CS. Don't miss out on their 50% off sale!!!


The frame I altered is from Wal-Mart (only store in this town with anything craft-related) and is made by EK Success. I prefer wooden ones, but oh well, you make do with what you've got! :)

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty frame! Thanks for visiting my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Marie, I just stopped by to say HI and thanks for visiting my blog! Cute frame, as well!~Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frame MarieHugs Jacqui x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Marie thanks for your lovely comments on my blog, this stamp is of course Penny Black but it is quite old it is called "You're the bestest". I got it from The Glitter Pot on line shop, in the Uk, if you cannot find it e-mail me e-mail adddress is on the blog and I will stamp you up some images. I will not be able to go into town until Saturday so will not be able to post until thenHugs Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. this really is SO cute! great colors and texture.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)