***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 12, 2008

Last One....

and this time I PROMISE!! :) I discovered that whatever is causing/caused the problems for Feedburner and Feedblitz also seems to have created problems for those of you linking to my blog via those widgets that Blogger offers you on their blogs. You know, the ones where it shows when people last posted and sometimes a snippet, in your blogrolls? Well, they're all saying my last post was 5 days ago, as of today. So...obviously that's the same time the other services stopped working. All I can tell you is to delete my blog from your blogroll and re-add it and we'll see if that works. I do appreciate your links!!! :)


PS - I'm working with a a really nice guy from Feedblitz who's trying to help me figure out how to re-establish my Feedblitz subscribers without the hundred-or-so of you having to re-subscribe.  I'll let you know if I can't get it to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)