***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 4, 2008

Free Shipping!!!!

Just in time for the holidays, I am offering FREE SHIPPING on any SU! order placed in the month of December.  That's right, ANY order - so you get to take advantage of any current specials offered by SU! AND get free shipping.  BUT - you can't place the order on my website since the free shipping is from me, and not SU!.  It is for the 10% shipping rate.  So, if your order is smaller than $69.50 it will only be 10% of your merchandise total off of your shipping.  Sorry - I can't pay for part of your order for you, which is what would happen if the order is less than $69.50.  If you would like to place an order, just shoot me an e-mail at mariemc01@gmail.com and I will get your order placed!!! 


I accept checks and credit or debit cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)