***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 12, 2008

Final Subscription Update....

I HOPE!!!! Cross your fingers and your toes that my "fixes" will really work.  I took the address from FeedBurner that was "working" (I am my only subscriber at the moment, but I got the update from the "test" post) and pasted it into Feedblitz.  I don't know if that means that really Feedblitz is getting my feed from FeedBurner or not, but I'm hoping it will work.  I tested it via  Feedblitz analytical tool and was able to see my blog's feed.  So....EVERYONE who currently uses one of these subscription methods on my blog will have to re-subscribe.  Sorry for the inconvenience.  I'm sure I will lose subscribers over this since many of them are like me and rely on these update services to browse the ummmm....hundred or so (did I just admit that?!!?) blogs that they like so noticing that one isn't updating will be difficult.  If anything, they'll just think that I'm not posting anymore.  So...pass the word on for me...I'd appreciate it!!  Hopefully you'll re-subscribe...I've got some cards coming your way!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)