***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 10, 2008

Awards and Tagged....

So, I usually play by the rules and tag the number of people I'm supposed to when I'm given an award or get tagged myself.  I'm a little short on time and saving the pic to each award and creating this post is going to eat it up.  SO...I know people say this all the time, and I'm sure they really mean it like I REALLY mean it, but if you are one of my readers, consider yourself tagged.  I am inspired by and appreciate each of you so much - my list would be way too long if I tried to tag each of you!!!  :)  Pretty much with each award you're just supposed to post a pic of it, a link to who tagged you, and then tag some other people.  I guess I'll ruin it by not telling you the number of people for each individual award.  Just choose however many you want, or go to the person's blog who tagged me and you can find the info there.  Sorry - being a time-saving, party pooper!!  ;)

So, here's what you can consider yourself tagged with and who tagged ME with it:

Kreativ Blogger award from Carmen and Carol.

Butterfly Award from Cori.

Inspiration Award from the lovely Brooke.

Last, but not least, I was tagged by Cori to list 4 answers to questions about me - and I stole some of her answers :)

4 things I like/love about my husband/boyfriend:
1. He is VERY patient & understanding.
2. He is a great dad!
3. He enjoys doing the same things I do.
4. He loves me for me.

4 jobs I've had - you'll be able to tell that prior to being a SAHM I was only employed by the US Air Force:
1. Lodging Manager (Air Force)
2. Mortuary Affairs (Air Force) - loved this one!!!
3. Flight Commander of military/civilians in our squadron (Air Force)
4. Stampin' Up! demonstrator

4 Movies I have watched more than once:
1. Goonies
2. Princess Bride
3. Monty Python and the Holy Grail
4. Elf

4 TV Shows I watch:
1. Gray's Anatomy
2. The Biggest Loser
3. NCIS
4. Desperate Housewives

4 People who email me regularly:
1. This is really sad, but I just realized that other than because of my blog, SU!, or my volunteer work on the base, about the only person who e-mails me regularly is my mom, and that's not even regular!!

4 favorite foods:
1. Anything with chocolate and peanut butter
2. Persian Food
3. Italian food in general
4. Korean Food - not anything crazy like octopus or squid, but I LOVE Kimchi, Bulgogi, Kim Bap, etc...

4 places I want to visit:
1. Australia
2. New Zealand
3. Belize
4. Hawaii

4 things I am looking forward to in the coming year:
1. Losing weight
2. Maybe starting some classes
3. Spring Break with the hubby before he deploys
4. Working hard at being a better mommy and wife

1 comment:

  1. As for the movies you've seen more than once...3 of those are some of my faves too! Princess Bride, Monty Python--sooo hilarious!, and Elf. And I know I've seen Goonies, but it's been too long ago. And as for emails, I hope that you've made at least a couple really great friends out of the blogging experience. I know I have, so I wouldn't discount them, if you know what I mean ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)