***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

December 5, 2008

Another Eastern Blooms CASE

DSCN5482


So, I saw a card in THIS post over on Andrea Walford's blog, and just HAD to CASE it.  I saved it in my favorites and finally got around to making it.  I changed the colors up, used a different sentiment, added a Build-a-Brad center to the large flower from the Eastern Blooms stamp set, and tah-dah!!!  If you haven't checked out Andrea's blog, you should!!!

Stamps:  Eastern Blooms, Thank You Kindly
Paper:  Mellow Moss, So Saffron and Whisper White CS, Parisian Summer DSP
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Bravo Burgundy and So Saffron classic ink
Accessories:  Scallop Edge punch, 1/2" circle punch, Build-a-Brad (pewter), 5/8" Striped Grosgrain Ribbon (Pirouette Pink), stampin' dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)