***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 7, 2007

Square Card and Check Out My Ribbon Share!

First, check out my ribbon share in the post below. I'd love to have you join so that you can see all of the SU! ribbon without having to buy it all! It looks like the three shares that have at least one group filled are the Taffeta, 5/8" grosgrain and the double-stitched grosgrain. That means those three are a "go" and we can even fill more groups. The gingham and 1/4" grosgrain didn't fill so I'm closing those two, sorry! E-mail me today to reserve your spot because I really hope to order tomorrow. I accept paypal payments and credit/debit card payments (but you need to add 3% of your order total to cover my cost to run your credit/debit card).

I LOVE square cards but don't often make them. I really am pleased with how this one turned out and I would love to hear what you think. After getting my comment issue fixed yesterday, only a few people have said anything and I miss hearing from everyone!! :( Take care!



Stamps: Flowers & Flourish
Paper: Chocolate Chip textured CS, Old Olive textured CS, Linen Prints DS paper
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Old Olive
Accessories: Brown double-stitched ribbon from Michael's, linen thread, piercing tool and template, Fire rhinestone brad from SU!

ETA: I did do the stitching by hand. I can't bring myself to sew with my machine on my cards yet and haven't gotten one of those little miracle Janome (sp?) machines everyone's raving about. Thanks for asking Lisa!

4 comments:

  1. Marie, I love this square card! Well done! Thanks for your comment today, I love finding a new blog to read! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute!!Cindy Stoll

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity and the colors, great work, TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card Marie. The colors are awesome (just my style) and the layout is super cute. I love the stitching, did you do it by hand? I think I now need that designer paper, it is just too cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)