***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 6, 2007

RAK's, FINALLY!!!

Here are the RAK's that I got when I checked the mail after having it on hold for a week for my sister's wedding:

This one is from Michele Yoos (myoos913 at SCS) and I love that embossing folder!!!!!

This one is from Nicole Kowalk (nkowalk on SCS). Don't you just love how she used the petals upside-down and now it's like a Lazy Susan or a coneflower?!?!?

This one is from Jane Simeone (troopersma on SCS) "for" Daniel, and I'm not sure what it is that she used to color in the bottles, but it's COOL because it's not just color but adds a little dimension too - the medium is raised.
Be sure to click on each lady's SCS name to check out their galleries at SCS. They're great!!! Thanks so much ladies for thinking of me. It's always so wonderful to get something so fun and pretty in the mail. It make a girl feel special :) Take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)