***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 19, 2007

CC132 Meets Merry & Bright


Can you tell I'm lovin' this new little stamp set?!?! Does the layout look familiar too?? Yes, it was inspired AGAIN by the card in the Holiday Mini Catalog using this same stamp set. The color challenge over at Splitcoast was to use Really Rust, Chocolate Chip and River Rock and it was termed as a "fall" color challenge. Well, I had out my Merry & Bright when I saw the challenge yesterday, so I decided to make it a Christmas card anyway! Here's the link to SCS CC132 and here's the recipe:

Stamps: Merry & Bright Ink: Brown StazOn, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust Paper: Very Vanilla, Chocolate Chip, Really Rust and River Rock CS Accessories: Large Oval Punch, Antique Brass Hardware, Vanilla grosgrain

3 comments:

  1. This is darling. It is so simple yet, so charming. I am so glad I came to visit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a cute stamp, and I love the color combo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and the colors. In my mind I feel they are SO autumnal and dark. The sentiment throws me off because it's SO Christmas. Perhaps this is the way it appears on my monitor, it may be bright IRL. TFS and asking.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)