***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 25, 2007

Kathryn's Box


Here's the other 2-5-7-10 box I made for my other friend. How cool is it to have a good friend share a birthday?!?! Mari-Ann and Kathryn are not only really good friends of mine, but they are super close with each other and they have the same birthday! They're a year apart in sharing it and Kathryn won't let Mari-Ann forget it! :) Anyway, this was her box and below is the recipe. Have a great day!

Stamps: Doodle This, See You Around jumbo wheel
Ink: Black StazOn, Taken with Teal, YoYo Yellow, Green Galore
Paper: Green Galore, Taken with Teal, Whisper White
Accessories: Corner Rounder punch, Crop-A-Dile, Black Grosgrain Ribbon, Liquid Glue, Dazzling Diamonds, Dimensionals, Blender Pen

1 comment:

  1. This is very pretty! I love the colors they're my fave!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)