***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 6, 2007

Ribbon Share Anyone?

I'm doing a SU! ribbon share for my customers. They're lucky because if they live here in Del Rio, they're not paying any shipping. I thought I'd see if there's any interest out there from any of you. I will post the chart and info below, and then you will pay the flat rate shipping for either an envelope or box, depending on how much you order. I am opening this share to any of you that live in the US. I don't think flat rate shipping applies to Canadians. If it does, then we will allow you to join too. So, if you're interested, shoot me an e-mail using the e-mail option in the sidebar, or by pasting this e-mail address into your "To" box. mcclellans@stx.rr.com

This share is for SU! ribbon, and the chart shows all info you should need. Depending on the number of colors of ribbon and number of yards on a roll, you will see the math done below showing you how much you need to pay. The price includes tax, but not shipping. For example, in the Taffeta ribbon share, you would pay $7.02 and you would get eight different colored, 1.25 yards of Taffeta ribbon (instead of one roll of one color). Be sure to note that because SU! ribbon is “approximate” in length when you purchase it, I have to round down ever so slightly to ensure that everyone gets the same number of yards. You can do the math yourself to see what I mean. Just divide the number of yards by the number of colors that ribbon-type comes in, and you’ll see how many yards you should get, and then I round it down slightly to make sure that if the roll runs short like it can, you all get the same amount.

Below you will see the ribbon shares available, and the cost for one spot in that share. If you want more than one spot, then just multiply the number of spots you want by the price for one, and I will make sure to cut your ribbon in one piece, rather than, for example if you buy 3 spots, three 1.25 yard segments. Make sense?

I accept PayPal, but wait to pay until we figure out what kind of flat rate shipping you will need based on how much you order. All of this ribbon is on page 190 and it's such a great way to sample all of the colors without having to buy all of them! (I couldn't get my "pretty" chart to paste in here, so I had to insert commas so you would be able to more easily separate the columns - sorry!)

It's going to be a quick turnaround because I would like to close this share tomorrow or early Saturday morning at the latest. Let me know through e-mail what you want and I will work out shipping with you!

Ribbon Type, # Colors, # Yards of each color, Price

Taffeta, 8, 1.2, $7.02

5/8” Grosgrain, 8, 1.8, $8.55

¼” Grosgrain, 15, 1, $5.32

Double-Stitched, 6, 2.4, $9.62

Gingham, 6, 2.4, $8.07

****due to the number of yards on a roll, one color had to be left out of the 1/4" grosgrain share and I decided to leave out the vanilla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)