***Please note that after switching from several different hosts before settling on Blogger, the formatting of my pictures may not be as it was originally intended. I simply don't have the time to go back through years of posts in order to fix the orientation of the pictures. Sometimes a picture just shows a box of text in its place, but clicking on it will allow you to see the picture. Others, there may be no picture at all. I apologize.***

September 25, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

So there I was (how military stories from war usually start)....checking my list of blogs I love to read and the very first one with a new post was Andrea's and I am reading her funny answers to that name game that's going around and I see that I have been tagged by her! Thanks Andrea, and make sure you go check out her blog, you will love it if you don't already! It's Andrea's Stamping Blog. Anyway, for the game:

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet, current car) Lily Sienna (too bad I don't have my Mustang anymore!)
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream, favorite cookie) Peanut Butter n' Chocolate Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip (Okay, that's retarded - maybe I should just steal Andrea's and say something simple like Oreo Oreo, but my answer's the truth for me, I LOVE peanut butter and chocolate together! The ice cream is at Baskin Robbins and the cookies are ones that I make)
3. YOUR FLY “GUY/GIRL” NAME: (first initial first name, first 3 letters last name) amcc (could prounounce it a-mac I guess)
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal) Blue Penguin
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born) Marie Lexington
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (first 3 letters last name, first 2 letters first name) mccann
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink and add” the”) The Green Cherry Coke (another dumb one!)
8. NASCAR NAME: (first names of your grandfathers) Hector Reza
9. STRIPPER NAME: (favorite perfume, favorite candy) Delight Starburst
10. WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s and father’s middle names) Jo (my Dad doesn't have one, Jo is my Mom's - LOL)


Now to tag some other people who have great blogs:

Jennifer at Stampin' Crazy
Tina at Wooded Views
Laura the Stampin' Soldier
Renée at Nee's Kreative Korner
Lori at Inking Aloud

Tomorrow I'll post my first card for CC133 on SCS. Unfortunately my opportunities to stamp slowed on Saturday and haven't gotten any better. I had these grand ideas of stamping lots every day and doing at least 7 of the 8 SCS challenges...oh well. Also, I'll give out details of the "Cards for our Airmen" event I'm organizing here on the base for World Card Making Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment. I appreciate it and thank you for adding a little sunshine to my day.

Marie :)